Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Latest in Gillmore-Land

I am out again today...my stepson broke his ankle Tuesday evening and will have surgery tomorrow at Arkansas Children's Hospital.

HELP! I am in charge of setting up the entertainment for the Mini-Relay for Life, which is tomorrow night! I have several 10-minute slots...would you please help me recruit some entertainers for tomorrow? Sydney, are you interested? Would someone touch base with Kathleen T and the Barber sisters....today...please? Then let me know? Who else?

Today's other assignments:
  • Work in your teams to create a yearbook theme campaign consisting of a cover, divider page, a sample double-page layout, and any reoccurring thematic elements that might be repeated throughout the book.
  • Work on the magazine! Someone please check my mailbox for returned interview questions...some might be for newspaper (4A). Please leave those for the next class.
  • We need to sell ads next Wednesday. Please feel free to claim a business...or two (someone make a master list and place in Yearbook folder) and contact any businesses ahead of time! I'm remembering...Briley and Jill, you have this under control?!
  • What else? Sorry about the "scatteredness" of this...we got home about 4 AM this morning...
  • Send me an email or drop a comment here...I'll read them and respond.

Once again...thanks! You are great!

No comments: