Monday, March 30, 2009

Deadlines!

D5 proofs are back; they must be sent to the plant on April 6! Yes, that is very soon!

PLEASE spend today completing your page and proofing everyone else's page.

Send me an email or respond to this blog post about what you need to complete your page.

Ooops...forgot to pick up the CD from Matthews. Will pick it up today after my meetng and place them in a folder.

Other Photos Needed?
  • Soccor Team Photos: Maria, please check with the coach...I can take this photo on Friday.
  • Baseball Team Photo: Supposed to take today at 3:00.
  • Swim Team: have photos but team photos still needed.
  • Spring Sport Honors: take Friday beginning of 2B.
  • Others?


Other Assignments:

  1. Begin drafting your magazine layouts. I do not have the magazine pages created, so please just create a two-page document in InDesign. You may copy/paste your work into the magazine pages when I get Mr. Tod to help me create them!
  2. Next week, we will begin developing theme ideas for the 2009-10 yearbook. Please form teams of two and be creative! Need to develop a cover, a divider page, a two-page spread with thematic elements, and any other pages to ensure your theme wins!

Questions? Concerns? Comments?

  • Please post a comment. I will check here this evening and respond.

You are a great team! Keep up the great work! Must have another pizza/cheesecake party soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mrs. Gillmore,
I am waiting for coach King to send back the questions I sent him for the football page. That and the title are all I lack on the football page. All I have to do for the softball page is critique my story, "jazz" the page up a little, and get the rest of my quotes. I should have it completed no later than Thursday. No worries!!! (Now I must wipe the sweat from my hands, and find a paper sack to breath into!)

Tammy Gillmore said...

That interview is in my mailbox...please go and get it!

Now breath in...breath out...you are doing great!

Thanks!